Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Photos

Well, I've been doing a lot of photo posts. I like these, but I think it's important to write too. So, hopefully I get back to that. But honestly photo posts are quite a bit quicker to do, so for now this is what I'm going with...

... here is a photo of Heidi Groover (I took this almost a year ago)...

... and here is the same photo that I posted a few days ago, but in color. I didn't really realize that it worked in color too, so that is kind of neat.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You are a great photographer and your friend in that first picture looks pretty awesome too.

Jana Renee (Derges) Roemer said...

Cool! Thanks Eli!

I came here to see if I could track you down about that Facebook group. Did it get made? I just got back from an amazing John workshop in Maui and am feeling the Shakti! I'd love to contect with everyone! If you're super busy, maybe I could do it? Let me know...