Saturday, January 31, 2009

Update

Hey, so despite the alarming size of my last post I failed to tell you what my plans are. My mom and I will stay in Tiruvenamali until Feb. 4. On the fourth we will go to Pondicherry (I think I totally misspelled that). We will stay there for about a week and then we will go to Chennai. My mom flies out of Chennai on the 15th (I think, don't quote me). Then I will be on my own, so who knows what will happen.

I will miss my mom a lot. However, I'm looking forward to going solo. Most likely I will travel around for about a week then go back to Tiruvenamali (I really love it here). I'll be in India until March 17. Then I go to Holland!

Okay, so there is an update. Still, make sure you read the ridiculously long blog too.

2 comments:

Terri said...

you know, from what you and your mother have described of this place you are at, I would love to go there someday too. I'm so glad you both found a place to really sink into India in.

Terri said...

hi, it's me again!! Hey, the new Sentinel came out and you are wonderfully all over the front page of the Lifestyles section with your blog about working with the orphans at Mother Teresa's orphanage and a great picture of you on the beach with the locals you met there!! I have been sharing it in class as an example of "taking the fruits of your practice off your mat and into your life" in a pretty amazing way. you are an inspiration Eli!! I'm so happy to know you!!