Thursday, May 6, 2010

Yeah, that's my cousin

So, I know this won't really come as a surprise to anyone. Considering how freakishly athletic I am it's not really a big deal that my cousin, Marco Sullivan, was in the Olympics.

Actually, it's probably kind of expected. It's hard not to be in the Olympics when you're related to a Francovich. Yeah, I taught him everything he knows about competitive down hill skiing.

Anyways, all that aside, I was in Seattle about a month ago dropping off Emmanuelle. We were saying goodbye, when suddenly, I saw this advertisement, with, yeah you guessed it, Marco Sullivan on it.

Apparently he loves to ski and drink Budweiser...

If I was 21 I would have an opinion about Budweiser, but, being 20 I barely know what it is.

2 comments:

Melissa Francovich said...

Yup. We Francovich's are pretty damned talented aren't we? You, being the writer, Leo, being the musician (like my father) Marco being super athletic, Chelsea, athletic and a damned fine skier in her own right, and I was an actress for a while. Whatever we do, we do it hard and with passion. :c)
Just be glad you don't have a weird body system like we older ones do. That sucks. Great Blogs Eli!!

Heidi said...

BAHAHAHA! Love it!