Friday, May 28, 2010

An open letter to blogspot

I wrote this letter to Blogspot.com. Although we've had a wonderful relationship I decided to call it off today. I have a new blog at Wordpress Please make the transition with me, dear readers (don't tell blogspot).

Thanks,
Eli

Dear Blogspot,

Hey, well this is awkward. I don't really know how to say this, so I guess I'll just dive in.

I don't have the same feelings for you that I used to have. For almost three years we've been together. You've been such a good friend, confidant and all-around great virtual conglomerate of text. I've learned so much about myself from you. I've learned so much about relationship.

But the feeling is gone. It's not you, it's me. Seriously. I just can't fake it anymore. I don't have the same feelings that I used to have for you. I don't regret our time together, not at all. However, I just think we both need to move on. We both have to learn how to live with out each other.

That all being said, I have one other confession.

Yes, there is another. Like I said before, it's not you. But I'm now seeing Wordpress.com. I met Wordpress.com over the last two weeks. It's just a better fit for me. I'm really sorry, I feel very bad about this... but sometimes you just know that you have to do something.

Listen, please, this isn't you, it's me.

I know everyone says this, but I hope we can still be friends.

Sincerly,
Eli Francovich

No comments: