Saturday, December 12, 2009

Winter Day

I spent the majority of yesterday studying. I'm taking this online logic class, which is great. It allows me to work whenever I want and I don't have to go to class.

The downside, to this upside, is that generally I wait until the last minute to do everything. And I mean Everything...

So, yesterday I studied for a good six hours. I basically went over a month's worth of work in one day. Last night, at 10 pm I took the test (the deadline was midnight). It all went well, but sometimes I find myself wondering if maybe it would be better for me to plan my time better. Maybe just do a little work each week.

Personally, I think it sounds like a bad idea.

Well, that being said, I did find some time to go for a great walk. Yesterday it was cold but very sunny here.

There is this hill in Coeur d'Alene called Tubbs Hill. It's a great 1.5 mile walk. The trail is on the lake. It's incredibly beautiful, and yesterday was no exception. None of these photos are mind blowing, but I think at least they begin to convey the beauty of this area.

This is the resort side of Tubbs Hill...
...many of the rocks down by the lake are covered in ice...

... this is the backside of Tubbs.

No comments: