Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Vellore

Hey so I'm in Vellore right now. I'll have more later. It's a very busy town! I'm staying in a pretty dingy place. It smells really funky and is in the middle of town so I've been sleeping with ear plugs. The upside is that there aren't any bed bugs! So that is great. There is this giant fort in the middle of town. It's four or five hundred years old. It's very fun to explore.

I've been here two days and I've seen three other white people. I'm definately the minority. It's kind of nice. Back home I don't even think twice when I don't see a person of color for weeks on end. Here though I notice every other 'whitie' and kind of subconciously follow them, hoping to strike up a conversation (in english hopefully). I'm kind of joking, I'm also kind of serious.

Ok, well more later. The key board I'm using sucks.

No comments: